Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting this report for my buddy Dave aka Wrenchingfishing who is back in town. He has some issue with his computer and ask me post his report for him. He fished the rock jetty side over by the South Rocks from 10pm to 11am and went 4 for 8, 2 Kings and 2 Cohos. They were caught on Woblers and Rattle Traps. Nice job Dave :D those coho's look mighty YUMMMY :lol: and why didnt you call me last night you fool :D.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Thanks Guys. It was a good night out there. I was out lastnight and this morning and went 1 for 3. I will Be out this weekend for sure. My computer is back up n running and im home until some race weekends come along in the winter. I have some time off until the Winter Tour starts. I was thinking of moving up and staying in wisconsin, but im not sure yet, I had some great times fishing up this the past 4 months. I can't wait to fish up there again this summer. Well Thanks for posting the Report for me Larry. Also Thanks guys for the comments. Time too smoke some salmon. :p

Dave

PS: If you are wondering where my avatar flathead came from. "Fox River in Cary, IL" during the crazzy rain storm and flooding we had. it pulled me around on the boat. The fish was brought back to the house for a couple pictures. Then released shortly afterwards...

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry bro that i couldnt make it out there this morning. After hitting the weights after work yesterday I was just beat. Heading north this weekend the Kings are starting to really heat up, up there. Hit me up man.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Thanks Alby.... It sure was a blast, especially with the cat. heres another pic. My digital camera is at the bottom of the river along with 3 other rods n reels. :x I don't wanna talk about it. LOL But heres a pic from ym cell phone. It came out bad, but it is what it is...

Thanks again.

Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.