Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went there the first time last night, got no hits on my rattletrap but the two guys next to me got 1 each. Tonight I saw more landed, nobody had a net except the guy next to me so it got put to alot of use. I told myself 10 more casts and as I was at # 8 the guys with the net were packing up so I was hurrying LOL Some guy got hooked into his 3rd fish on a gold 3/4 oz rattletrap so the net guy decided to stay. I told him I was gonna leave with him but since he was staying I would throw one more. I was shocked when I got one! Me and the dude hade a double and the fish crossed lines :evil: And there isnt much maneuverability on those rocks, thankfully the fish separated back apart. It took a long time to bring in but tonights king is a fatty- to me at least. I cant wait to get one that really challenges me and my equipment :D
I owe a ton to this website, I never even knew people could catch salmon on the Lake Michigan shore until this year!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.