Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's keep the tradition alive. I've had so much fun doing the trout openers with the WCF crew in the past. It's a great way to kick off the new fishing season with the gang.

Same spot. Southern most end of the lake. 5am. Wind, rain, snow, whatever...let's do this!

Who's in??

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Fishthoughts said:
Hell, if Augy's going, I think I'll have to join in. I was considering avoiding the crowds, but it's always cool to hang out with the WCF folks.
when is it?

If Augy and Hide are in :mrgreen:

I am in !!!!

Any side bets guys??...(big trout...most trout??? $5.00 buy in ) :wink:

Lets fish. Winter is over for 2008 :twisted:

Game ON !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
it's been a long while since i've fished w/ the wcf crew, so i'm down for hanging out on the south end again this trout opener! For my 5 dollar donation to the (Augy) pot, I'm calling dibs on his 6th-10th trout! :D

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Augy said:
cool beans! the old gang slowly starting to creep in. looking forward to seeing you guys. i be starting my trout karma dance tonight. :mrgreen:
Spoke to Big Al ...he is going to try and make it also....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi everyone, haven' really posted on here before but just wanted to say that I will be at axehead tommorow and I wanted to thank Jason and Augy for the podcast in which they discussed the inland trout program. I used to fish stocked trout in Indiana, and was glad to hear that most of what I had been planning seems to be the accepted approach, but it was great to get some more info.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.