Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We can't break tradition!!!!

Since many of us decided to fish Deep lake for the tourney on the 20th, we can't do our bi-annual trout opener. BUT, we can still hookup on Sunday morning to keep the tradition alive.

I know this is a little late but why not post it and see if anybody wants to meet.

I will be at Axehead at 5am on Sunday morning. Big Al and Basscaster are meeting up as well.

Just show up if you guys want, no need to post. We always meet at the south tip of the lake and pretty much take the entire south shoreline with our WCF crew.

I have the most fun at our Axehead trout gatherings. If you can make it, come. It's a blast.

See you guys there!!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Is it worth it if you don't eat the fish? I would love to catch some trout, but I won't be taking them home with me. Does anyone catch and release? Do I still need a stamp for that?

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I will be there as well. I don't know if I will get there quite as early as Augy though. Yes Clancy you do need a stamp to fish for the trout even if you don't keep them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.