Chicago Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Let's make it real hard...

Let's go to Bode Lake in Streamwood... Anyone catches a fish there deserves a prize... Let's make it a mini competition that is a hell of a challenge to catch a fish...

Or we could go to one of the 4 rootpro selected... :mrgreen:

BPM

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
If anyone is interested Jacks Deep lake ice derby is this saturday.

I`d like to attend if the date is suitable for me, I only have 1 ice rod that junglejim made for me iand 1 tip up that I dont know how to use :?

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm in for any place, and just about any date. Weekends of course.

·
Administrator
5,364 Posts
I stopped by Deep Lake 2 weeks ago and chatted with Jack for a while. The bluegill are hitting like crazy. No bass action; a few northern pike have been taken. I even enjoyed a nice walk on the ice all the way to "the point".

This Saturday would be good except i'll be going to the Rosemont show.

Perhaps the following weekend would be a good time for us all to meet at Deep Lake for some ice action. Would be kinda cool for us all to meet at our favorite lake in the middle of winter.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Culprit said:
If anyone is interested Jacks Deep lake ice derby is this saturday.

I`d like to attend if the date is suitable for me, I only have 1 ice rod that junglejim made for me iand 1 tip up that I dont know how to use :?
Hey Aris, I am game for deep for the torny... If you need anything, let me know

Call my cell Aris,

Dave

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Can we make it after the WOW benefit? I know it's not site affil. but it's for a good cause. I know a lot of families touched by cancer, and not to sound like a bleeding heart, but I think that weekend should be off limits.

Deep Lake would be cool, I've never fished there. It would be cool to get some time to scope it out with the cam and vex while the water is clear.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
SpecialEd said:
Can we make it after the WOW benefit? I know it's not site affil. but it's for a good cause. I know a lot of families touched by cancer, and not to sound like a bleeding heart, but I think that weekend should be off limits.

Deep Lake would be cool, I've never fished there. It would be cool to get some time to scope it out with the cam and vex while the water is clear.
we can do both!!! :D

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I doubt I'd make both. I'm going to try to bring my son to WOW, and I doubt he'd be up for an all dayer. (he's 3) lol

If it was on Sunday, Someone would have to drag a big screen, some hot grub, and a dish so we could watch the game.

How about a nite outing? I just busted my nite ice cherry yesterday, and I'm already jonesin' for more. Got the shaky twitchies and everything!

Mid week would be sweet, I can bring suds and grub.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Can't do Sundays anymore, classes start Monday. :cry:

Count me out for the 8th....... As a matter of fact, pretty much count me out of any weekend plans from now till the middle of May. :x

WOW will be the last weekend ice trip I can take.

Time to get a list of names/numbers together for weekday night fishing.

Ed and his Amazing Techni-glo-Colored Dream-Crew!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.