Chicago Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what do you guy's think about having an outing some time in later Feb. when fishing start's to pick up again. We could do the Chain or Geneva or if somebody else has a suggestion. Let me know what ya guy's think!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I would definately go... As long im allowed to now... :roll:

You are a great group. but I am sick of the drama as I know I am in a lot of it. PM me if anything....

·
Registered
400 Posts
Darth Wader said:
I think that's a great idea! I wonder if we can drag JasonN and FishinMatt out? :p
We'll drag 'em kick'n and scream'n if we have to. Count me in.

·
Registered
400 Posts
FishinMatt said:
I'd be game. I have no gear to speak off but I certainly like to bs, watch tipups, and sip Captain.
I don't have much, but there is sure room in my shanty. I have extra rods as well.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I'd like to go if the date works out. I don't have any gear but I could buy a crappy combo set up and a tip up and make sure the grill stays hot.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I might be in if its over 50 degrees out and I can use crankbaits. :p J/K. If the date works out I would be in. Maybe I can even drag Culprit along.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Legend075 said:
bossman41 said:
Matt I think you would really wanna go if we hit Geneva, By the way I probally have an extra 6 quality ice fishing rods if a couple people don't have any!
Can I use your LX5 :roll:
Of course you can, I would love nothing more than switching sonar's with you and still spank you out there! :lol:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Larry, Maybe we should hook up with the clown of Mineola this weekend and have a striped carp fish off, He has been calling and I heard he called you also yesterday! Maybe He should summit the resume! Ya think. Nah :lol:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.