4. Culprit - 330pts
5. Augy - 290pts
5. Fishkid - 290pts
6. Fishthoughts - 265pts
7. JasonN - 220pts
8. SkunkedAgain - 210pts

Got to go down swinging...... :lol:

It's not winter yet !!!!!!

See you all at Deep Lake 08-23-08 ........ 5am sharp.

Game On !!!!

·
Registered
953 Posts
I am not even close this year after not being able to attend several tournaments and I am going to miss this next one too. Too many commitments this year. Anyway, have fun out there guys and hopefully I will see you in September. I haven't seen any of you guys in a couple of months now. Starting to go through WCF withdrawal. :roll:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Bassman For Life said:
FishinMatt said:
Missing 2 tournaments took me out of contention. I could win the next 3 which would give me 6 in a row and still finish well off the pace as long as tony shows up to events.
And i thought Ozzy was cocky....LOL
matts right maybe best 4 or 5 tournaments next year for aoy. :D

·
Super Moderator
6,230 Posts
Me cocky, not really :wink: If was cocky I would of started my post by saying, "I don't mean to be a dick, but".......... Just stating the facts, and I said "If". In no way did I predict success, just stating a fact, which is that I cannot win the AOY even if I manage to win out. I am totally cool with that. Thats the way it is setup, and there is no point in complaining about something I cannot change. It would be about as bad as the guys calling for changes in the tournies that haven't even fished them :roll: Tony has had an awesome year, and except for one tourney I think he has been in the top 3 every time. That type of performance is certainly worth the AOY. Knowing the points system beforehand, I should of showed up to 2 more events if I wanted to compete for it. Just didn't work out that way and that is my fault, no one elses.

Next year is next year and maybe a thing or two will change. There certainly have been several good ideas by some of the new anglers this year that I think could improve the oeverall system. I'll show up to as many events regardless, because I like hanging out with you guys and I enjoy fishing them. The money, points, etc are really just a bonus to it all. Getting away from the grind of work and the suburban life....priceless.

Mike, a flat tire would work nicely :p

Anyways, the 23rd will be fun. My nephew has already told me that he is going to be taking everyones money :shock: :p

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FishinMatt said:
If was cocky I would of started my post by saying, "I don't mean to be a dick, but
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Mike, a flat tire would work nicely "

$$$$$ Cost ya :wink:

you can go 3 for 3 and win by like 5 points. :shock: but Tony has to skunk 1 time...it's still a posiablity and Thats why we play the game ....
but like I say "it's all in good fun" The idea of a season long tourny was just to get together and have some fun and it's bee a great year of fishing...SHIT it's almost over..dam Winter/Spring was long... the summer just flew by....

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Matt I hope you know I was just busting ball's. I think your a hell of a fisherman. Tony for that matter to. I agree hanging out is great and the rest is just a bounus. Make's no differance to me what the rules change to or not. I am not able to make all of these and the one's that I do I enjoy fishing with you guy's

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.