Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys. The time has come. Spring is FINALLY here and in full swing!

We need to setup for round 3. I'm thinking deep lake. I wouldn't mind doing it this Saturday since some of us will probably head up there anyway but i know that's cutting it close. Your thoughts!!!

We could schedule it for the 28th of April if this Sat. is too short notice.

We also need to make up for March's tournament so we'll probably have to double up in May. FYI.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Can make it this week, next week I have other commitments :)

Even if we dont do a tourny I will be out there anyways :D

·
Administrator
5,364 Posts
I think it's still a little early for Deep Lake. Deep Lake has always been one of the last waters I hit in the spring. Might be close though.... Aris, what are your thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
6,276 Posts
I would be a little concerned about the lake being ready myself. I would be a maybe for the second date. It is my only free weekend day for awhile so I will see what the wife thinks. Maybe she will be working :p

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm up for any type of outing at this point. I have to get "Clearence from the Tower". My wife is prego and acts like "Sybil", so I can either get, go on go have a good time - I love you. Or, you're going fishing, why don't you love me. You guys with children understand my pain. You guys that don't, welcome to the roller coaster ride.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Big Al said:
My wife is prego and acts like "Sybil", so I can either get, go on go have a good time - I love you. Or, you're going fishing, why don't you love me. You guys with children understand my pain. You guys that don't, welcome to the roller coaster ride.
My wife is about to burst, and I called her Sybil once and it wasnt the smartest thing that I ever did, even tho I was joking. :?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.