·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Date: March 24th
Time: 9am - 1pm

Rules:
1. No limit of rigs but only 1 line in the water at a time
2. Live bait or artificial. Your choice.
3. 12" minimum
4. Determined by weight. Best 5 fish
5. $10 per angler

Payout Schedule:
1st: 50%
Big Fish: 50%
*This is how we paid out the first 2 rounds.

Payout is still open to suggestions. I'll run a another poll for payout so please vote.

REMEMBER! First time WCTT entrants will receive a 50 point bonus to get you right in the hunt for WCTT Angler of the year honors.

Will finalize details and post shortly.

Can we get a head count of who's coming.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Going to fish anywhere else ?

I'd come but the wwd is kind of small for my likings.

Plus to many anglers in a small spot.. not fun..a lot of times. lol

I'll start fishing them when the locations vary...

Good Stuff though, Keep them coming !

George

:D

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know there will probably be open water elsewhere, but the location and date were kinda set earlier this month. it's kinda late to change.

next month will be at Deep lake. That's when the real fun starts!!! wooohoo! :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Remember guys, you get points just for showing up. If you catch fish and place, its a bonus. Points are given on a sliding scale by the amount of participants.

The key to winning angler of the year is to come out consistently. And fish hard!

Jay, what do you say, the winner is allowed to use the title "2007 WCTT A.O.Y. under his avatar. Then for 2008 and so forth. ??????

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
I will not be able to make this even. Taking the kids to FLA for spring break ....doing some deep sea fishing and peacock bass fishing.....good luck to all. :wink:

·
Registered
453 Posts
BassCaster said:
I will not be able to make this even. Taking the kids to FLA for spring break ....doing some deep sea fishing and peacock bass fishing.....good luck to all. :wink:
If I remember correctly, the peacock bass are only in the smaller canals, since they are freshwater. The canals are between people's houses and you're basically fishing in their backyards. It's a lot of fun and the trips are very affordable. Deep water fishing is always a blast...which reminds me, I still have to post my report from Cabo :lol: . Have fun!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.