Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time again....Tournament Time!!! :D Per the polling of WCF members it appears the best day for the greatest number was the 25th of August. We are now less than 3 weeks away and it's time to start signing up! 8) We should also use this time to figure out whether or not we want to start changing up partners for this round or if we want to continue the status quo. It seems many people are up for changning things up a little, but this is a great forum for ironing all of that out. I will start with those who responded favorably to the 25th on the polling post and will add or delete names based on the posts here. And remember, if you have friends who want to come along sign them up as well. Everyone is welcome at the tournaments!! :D Sign up soon and we'll see you all out on the water on the 25th!! :wink:

UPDATED ON 8/22/07 AT 9:30 P.M.

PARTNERED UP AND READY TO GO
Boat #1: ClancyWiggum and #1cubsfan
Boat #2: Augy and Baefish
Boat #3: JasonN and FishinMatt
Boat #4: Toothdoc and Culprit
Boat #5: Bassman For Life and Islandfisher
Boat #6: Basscaster and Gutterball
Boat #7: Mike163 and Son
Boat #8: BigAl and Jbasser

·
Administrator
5,361 Posts
LMAO!!! I think that's the pic that started the Photoshop wars.

I'm game for the 25th and will partner up with whomever.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
FishinMatt said:
JasonN said:
LMAO!!! I think that's the pic that started the Photoshop wars.

I'm game for the 25th and will partner up with whomever.
If we are not drawing, lets do it again Jason :wink:
:shock: Now that sounds like a proposition! :shock:

Unfortuntely I think Jason is already hooked up with Augy if you know what I mean :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
if your going to post that pic outside of the original post, you have to at least place a link to it so some of the new guys get the whole story and not get all weirded out. :lol: :mrgreen:

i'd freak the hell out if i saw that picture without knowing anything about it. thank God i have somewhat of a disguise on!

my name is Julio Caezar Hernandez and me frong mehico! i come chikkago to fish wig senor norris! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okay. I have had my fun for now. Let's get back to focusing on the tournament. We have lots of guys signed up, but we can always use more. Come on everyone, let's get signed up. Even the newest members can come out and test their skills on the mighty Deep. Let's break the 20 member level this time around!!! :D

·
Administrator
5,361 Posts
Damn those were some funny posts!

As for the partnering up scheme, maybe we should just keep it the way its been going. It has worked well so far with little problems.

·
Super Moderator
6,232 Posts
Because it will be logistically challenging, maybe it would be better to wait until next year so it can be thought out some more. I am a big fan of switching, but drawing names in the parking lot would be a little confusing. Ideally, if we have more guys with TM's then not, it would not be that bad, but we may not be at the point quite yet.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I agree with Matt, let's leave it the way it is. Everyone picks a partner and maybe next year we can work something else out where we switch partners.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.