Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time again....Tournament Time!!! Per the polling of WCF members it appears the best day for the greatest number was the 22nd of September. We are now less than 3 weeks away and it's time to start signing up! I will start with those who responded favorably to the 22nd on the polling post and will add or delete names based on the posts here. Also, please indicate who you will be partnered up with. Sign up soon and we'll see you all out on the water on the 22nd!!

UPDATED ON 9/21/07 AT 4:50 P.M.

PARTNERED UP
Boat #1: FishinMatt and YamiMaster
Boat #2: ClancyWiggum and #1cubsfan
Boat #3: Augy and Baefish
Boat #4: Toothdoc and Culprit
Boat #5: Basscaster and Bassman For Life
Boat #6: Islandfisher and Twoglasseyes

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I'll more than likey bring my son as my partner if that's allright. We'll show you guys how to really not catch fish! lol

·
Registered
258 Posts
Looks like the word is out! Yes I am in. I'm sure it will be tough out there as I am up against a lot of vets...but I'll give my best. Matt can't wait I hope the fish gods will be with us. I'll start praying now..I'm sure we'll need it.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Okay, now we are getting creepy.

Anyway, it's only the 2nd day of signup and we already have 7 boats lined up and two guys who might just end up being partnered if nobody else signs up. So we are looking at 16 right now, but keep on signing up guys. There's room for more. :D :D

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.