Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out 2 days ago and did not catch anything i was by the dike used minos and spinner bait but no luck also used grubs and worms nothing.:-(((( also this week i was out for perch on lake michigan not even one bite not even a crappy gobie :-( is it too cold??? and the last place i visited this week was the chicago river at foster . same thing not even one bite and i was hoping at least for a carp

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
northernpike666 said:
I went out 2 days ago and did not catch anything i was by the dike used minos and spinner bait but no luck also used grubs and worms nothing.:-(((( also this week i was out for perch on lake michigan not even one bite not even a crappy gobie :- and the last place i visited this week was the chicago river at foster . same thing not even one bite
If you would delete that '666' from your screen name, your luck will assuredly change. You're just asking for things to not work out for you.

·
Registered
369 Posts
good one :twisted: RonG
RonG said:
northernpike666 said:
I went out 2 days ago and did not catch anything i was by the dike used minos and spinner bait but no luck also used grubs and worms nothing.:-(((( also this week i was out for perch on lake michigan not even one bite not even a crappy gobie :- and the last place i visited this week was the chicago river at foster . same thing not even one bite
If you would delete that '666' from your screen name, your luck will assuredly change. You're just asking for things to not work out for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.