Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far for me it's been a pretty slow season. I've had some action but not a whole lot. That all changed yesterday at Whalon Lake. My father-in-law and I went out yesterday in the rain to see what kind of trouble we could find. We ended up with 10 bass in the boat and literally 15 more that were in various stages of bite, hook or retrieve but didn't make it into the boat. AND, this was after my father-in-law had been there the previous day with virtually the same results. Most of the bass were of the 12-16" variety but I did hook up with one pig! This guy took my line, sent my drag screaming and went straight under the boat to deeper water. It was a fun fight! :) I didn't have the big camera (perhaps guaranteeing success) but I got some shots with my phone.

edit: I had the name wrong. It's actually called Whalon Lake.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mrcub2004 said:
Very Nice fish! I agree great pic's with the phone... is that the iphone???
It's an LG Dare (Verizon). I think it's supposed to be an iPhone-type clone. It has a really nice camera though as you can see. It's 3.2 megapixels and has a branded lens (Schneider - KREUZNACH). Thanks for the kind words.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.