Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i decided to try out Lake Glenview yesterday after work in an attempt to broaden my horizons. got out there around 6:30 ish and headed for the docks, since thats where i read was a nice spot. I notice the water was really shallow too. worked all sides of the docks, but couldn't bring myself to work underneath the docks because I knew i would end up messing something up. also, tried the open water. I threw a lot of different things outhere to no avail. I tried a spinner, a buzz bait, some rapalas, a popper, and my trusty senko. bubkus, not one single bite, not even a tap. I did get to see a lot of rat-looking things swimmin around. I know some people have recently caught stuff there so I know there are fish there. Doe anyone have any tips/suggestions?

·
Registered
472 Posts
The low water and east winds have slowed the fishing down quite a bit. With the rain coming and the winds hopefully moving to the west or northwest things should improve. What ever you choose to use, fish it slow, real slow. The fish are well fed with all the shad and newly hatched bass fry in the lake and are not in a chasing mood.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.