Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
were at the fourth month now, wondering whats everyone's biggest bass this year is so far

i have two 17" one on a 4" kalin lunker grub and the other on a 1/16oz white grub

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Umm does FLA count? From the Fox a couple 12-14" SMB. Hoping to get out more in the next couple weeks.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Nothing Special. My only open water bass of 2009 :lol:

The one in my Avatar! :lol:

·
Registered
825 Posts
Caught one around 4 lbs back in January. Live bait and through the ice- that doesn't really count though. Soft water would be a 16"-17"er at Braidwood a couple weeks back. I'm going to top that tomorrow. :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
18 in. 4.5 lbs on an 1/8ounce bleedin shad Rattle Trap. It was the oldest lure I possess. I bought it when I was like 12 and I'm going on 29. Bill Lewis doesnt even make the Bleedin shad color in 1/8 ounce anymore. Sad thing is, I lost that lure the very next day and can't replace it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks culprit for the info. I took a look at rat-l-trap.com and it looks like I can get the color I wanted in the 1/8 oz. size. I really appreciate it. Thanks again.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Biggest bass this year for me would probably be a 6lb pushing 7lb. I caught it on alabama craw color paca craw on a shakey head its the best combo EVER!. I caught 5 fish that day two 4lbers one 5lb the 6 pushing 7 and a 3lb.Dont get ur hopes up because this is a private golf course lake in my neighborhood and im the only one fishin it :twisted:

·
Registered
506 Posts
only white bass for me this year. caught 5 two sundays ago about 9 inchs give or take

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.