1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Lee told me should be this upcomming weekend

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was curious as well, an exact date would be awesome. My friend hasn't shut up about it since I told him they rent boats out, I was going to surprise him and take em out on the opening day regardless of weather!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
here the lm report-.. LAKESHORE FLOOD ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT SATURDAY NIGHT TO 12 PM CDT SUNDAY...

A LAKESHORE FLOOD ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT SATURDAY NIGHT TO 12 PM CDT SUNDAY.

STRONG NORTH TO NORTHEAST WINDS WILL DEVELOP SATURDAY AFTERNOON AND CONTINUE SATURDAY NIGHT... WITH GUSTS OF 40 TO 50 MPH EXPECTED ALONG THE SHORE SATURDAY NIGHT. THE STRONG WINDS BLOWING DOWN THE FULL LENGTH OF THE LAKE WILL RESULT IN WAVES INCREASING TO AROUND 12 FEET ALONG THE ILLINOIS AND INDIANA SHORES. THE LARGE AND BATTERING WAVES WILL LIKELY RESULT IN MINOR LAKESHORE FLOODING LATE SATURDAY NIGHT INTO SUNDAY MORNING. WAVES WILL BEGIN TO SLOWLY SUBSIDE DURING THE DAY SUNDAY AS WINDS BECOME NORTHWEST AND SLOWLY DIMINISH.

Good luck!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.