Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I would go with the rapala. It's water resistant and has a lot more features; calculating total weight, and a 500 hour battery life with a meter(which is helpful when it's the only scale at the tourney :lol: LOL). In fact I might go pick one up :p !

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
agree with doc. the lip grip is easier to manage the fish and less painful to fish in my opinion. worth the extra few moola.

imagine having your entire weight hanging off your ear!!! youch!!! especially my fat ass. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
6,307 Posts
I like the bogagrip style. Just don't forget to wrap the cord handle around your wrist. There may still be a flathead swimming around the Fox with mine. I probably won't find another on clearance for $5 at Wal-Mart again :p

·
Registered
424 Posts
we carry the cabelas lip grip 15# on the boat but it doesnt matter ,we're fisherman we always lie and make the fish heavier and longer anyway. If you notice the longer the story is told the bigger the fish get and the fish that get away are even bigger in the stories.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.