Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see who would actaully be interested and possibly wanting to do a just for fun tourney. I'm tired of just reading about what lakes and people who can't make it. I think it should be just at busse so it would be easier on everyone. So if u are intereted post yes or no and if u have a boat, motor and a partner so that tony( skunkedagain) can get this going before it gets way to cold[/url]

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
rootpro6 said:
I think it should be just at busse so it would be easier on everyone. [/url]
Easier on everyone is a matter of opinion. Easier for the majority, maybe would be a better term.

rootpro6 said:
before it gets way to cold[/url]
And what's way to cold? In the "cold" December through February timeframe provide some mighty fine fishing opportunites, especially on some of the local rivers.

I looked on the Busse page, but didn't see the boating regulations. Did I miss them? Motor restrictions, launch fee's etc...?

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'll be on Long Lake on Saturday. I need to catch some pigs before the season ends. There are so many pigs on that lake. My club tournament earlier in the year brought in a 28lb limit on 6 fish. Best bag I've seen all year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.