Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,231 Posts
I think I missed my window over the last few days. I am icefishing next weekend (weather permitting) with one of the best guides in SE Wisconsin. I am hoping to have an actual fishing report for the first time in a few months.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got out around 3pm on Wednesday and really hit the panfish hard. Too bad it was getting dark fast and I had wandered through some forest to get to my spot. I should have just camped out :p

·
Super Moderator
6,231 Posts
coyote said:
Matt , im sure your going to have some great pics, can you tell us what lake your going to be on or is it to be kept to the imagination. Good luck
I don't even know yet. My friend just said it was in the Milwaukee area. Once I found it is was through Hatadja, it really did not matter where, just when :lol: I thought we would probably be doing browns through the ice, but after this weather, I suspect it may be an inland lake.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
He is the guide you guys went out last year for those monster Kings right? My buddy Criag and I are planning to use his serivces also for the Milwaukee River for some steelies. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.