Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The highs are supposed to be in the 40's on Saturday and Sunday. Is anyone going out fishing this weekend? If so where?

I have some free time on Sunday and was hoping to get out to the North Shore Sanitary Channel and try by the Howard bridge.

The work week goes by quicker when there are reports and pictures to comment on. So someone better catch a lunker!

-Islander

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I really want to get out this weekend, but I don't know if time is going to allow me that luxury. We have a lot to do this weekend: Get our tree and put it up, send out holiday cards, and do holiday shopping. We'll see, maybe tomorrow early in the morning.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
wish i could go with ya on sunday sean but sundays are no good for me.

saturday is a different story. it's fishing day. probably want to hit up wwd and try for that pike in the morning and perhaps give the nsc a shot in the afternoon.

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Wednesday I was thinking of Waukegen or Milwaukee Harbor, or possibly the Illinois River for saugers. All depends on the temps, wind, and/ or rain factor.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
If I go it will be local I gotta be out in Joliet around 3 and then Sunday gotta be in Mundelein by noon. :x 11 days and counting since I wet a line. I am getting the shakes.

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
I'll likely try to get out and fish the NSC Saturday afternoon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts