Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After figuring out how the catch the finicky big bass at the discharge I'm jonesing to get out there again. 7:30am - ???. as long it's not raining or too windy, I'm there.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I should be in, depending on the weather. Earlier is better for me as well.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
I am in for a short time in the early AM

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
weather permitting of course, its supposed to be crappy but its always a game time decision considering the forecasters are always wrong.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
I'll be there early; and after seeing Augy's fish I'm only bringing Crawlers!!! :D

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you know what'll happen then right Sean. they'll hit nothin but minnows. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
I want to go as early as possible (sun up if I can make it). It all depends on how late I am going to stay up on Friday.

Augy you're right, I'll bring some minnows too :D !!

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
we'll aim to hit the wwd by 7:15 sharp. the gates have opened at or before sunrise consistently. knock on wood.

i'm up for some prefishing breakfast if anybody else is up for that.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Islandfisher said:
I'll be there early; and after seeing Augy's fish I'm only bringing Crawlers!!! :D
a small question, what's crawlers?
:oops: sorry, I know this question is really......too simple.

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Crawlers are nightcrawlers (worms), Bigrain.

Count me in as a maybe. I'm for sure going to the O'Hare show so I have to figure out my schedule. But breakfast and fishing sounds good.

:lol:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks, JasonN.
Can I get these Crawlers in Lee? when does it open?

Sunday I have time but in Satureday I have to try my lucky.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Augy there;s the cafe right there that has a good breakfast Roses I think its called on Higgins and Arlington Hights rd

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
FYI: the first and only time I went to Roses the silverware they gave us had rust on it and the plates were filthy. Its not the cleanest of restaurants. :x

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
any other suggestions where we can hook up for breakfast? i think i saw a couple restaurants on higgins west of arlington hts. there's always the mcdonalds on golf and arlington hts too.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Well it looks like I'm not gonna be able to go after all. The good news is that I can't go because I'm meeting the rest of the guys that I'm going to Canada with in June at the Outdoors Show when it opens at 10 am.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts