Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After figuring out how the catch the finicky big bass at the discharge I'm jonesing to get out there again. 7:30am - ???. as long it's not raining or too windy, I'm there.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I want to go as early as possible (sun up if I can make it). It all depends on how late I am going to stay up on Friday.

Augy you're right, I'll bring some minnows too :D !!

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
we'll aim to hit the wwd by 7:15 sharp. the gates have opened at or before sunrise consistently. knock on wood.

i'm up for some prefishing breakfast if anybody else is up for that.

·
Administrator
5,364 Posts
Crawlers are nightcrawlers (worms), Bigrain.

Count me in as a maybe. I'm for sure going to the O'Hare show so I have to figure out my schedule. But breakfast and fishing sounds good.

:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
any other suggestions where we can hook up for breakfast? i think i saw a couple restaurants on higgins west of arlington hts. there's always the mcdonalds on golf and arlington hts too.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Well it looks like I'm not gonna be able to go after all. The good news is that I can't go because I'm meeting the rest of the guys that I'm going to Canada with in June at the Outdoors Show when it opens at 10 am.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.