Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good news i had 2 drop out and have two spots open. the dates are 17- 18-19-20 come home 20 so if any one wanted to go but can find a place give me a pm. great time for all it is big group fathers and sons family and friends the group just gets bigger great for fathers and sons of all ages so give me a pm and will give my number and tell you all about it good luck jon

·
Registered
594 Posts
We were set to go the 19th, small group of us.

Had to cancel-something came up.

Catch a bunch, and have a Pop for me at Tiny's
There was a big PWT tournament there last week.
Decent fish caught, despite the poor weather..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
augy it is all guys and little boys. right now i have the same problem my niece wants to go and she is 7 i have no problem with it but others might. i will bringing her next year any way and the guys are church going. all the cursing will not be there. its a good time so hope to see you next year out there or just come out for the that weekend well worth the drive. bring the family and i will save a room. good fishing.

ps there is only two beds full size and day bed and trendle bed and a back porch with a bunch of couches. and the averge price for the weekend is 80 dollors 3nights room only

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.