Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across this the other day, just wondered if anyone might plan to attend? I am not affiliated with them in any way, just throwing it out there for others who might be interested is all.

Looks like it should be a good time for all who attend, and maybe get a few cool prizes too.

http://icebenefit.com/

·
Registered
594 Posts
I've been to each one, kids come along also.
Good time for newbies, just show up lots of folks will share gear.

Hope to drive up earlier this year to get more ice time.

Looking forward to this one, hopefully the wind and cold cooperates.
Brent does an awesome job!

:D

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm hoping to make it with my son. Trying to plan to have some new bibs by then, my old ones don't fit so well after I've expanded my horizons... :shock:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks for the post!! :D
Sorry Ive been short on time, work had us on forced overtime since the rains. The ice is looking good and reports have been coming in. I have some nice prices this year, not as many as years past (you know the economy) but Ice Team stepped up this year and is helping out.

Word of mouth is big to let other know so post it where you feel comfortable, also there is a flier on the front page of the site you can print and pass it out at local spots. We are also taking the registration now.

again thanks for the post!!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Brent! You keep saying that about the prizes!

I hope you realize the vast majority of your attendees would support you even if 1st prize was a can of sardines and a jar of hot sauce :lol:

Spread the word people!!! Let's make this the biggest one ever!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Darth Wader said:
Brent! You keep saying that about the prizes!

I hope you realize the vast majority of your attendees would support you even if 1st prize was a can of sardines and a jar of hot sauce :lol:

Spread the word people!!! Let's make this the biggest one ever!
So true Darth!
We'd be there regardless!

Finally got a neighbor & his 2 boys to attend.
We'll be up with the usual tribe.
hopefully my knee is fixed by then
i might be only there for fishing the 19th hole...
:D

·
Registered
424 Posts
Guys if you haven't gone on www.icebenefit.com Please do so and register we're trying to get a head count it looks like there is going to be a big turnout this year Hope to see you all there. If anybody is going to the Muskie show this weekend stop by the Angler911 booth Brent and a few of us will be there all weekend. Thanks Pat

·
Registered
852 Posts
Bumble Bee Sardines packed in hot sauce.

Official fuel of mOD sQuaDDers 2008.

I'll bring enough for everybody I figger bout one minner sliced thin. Darth, you get the crackers.

Looking for place to crash Friday nite thru Sun am.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.