Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I dragged Dave out at 5:30 am and took him up into Lake county for some tip up action... The gills and perch were very cooperative and the flags were flyin' all day... Ice was 7 inches thick and the wind actually shut up for day... Here are some of our tip up fish and a couple of our tip up videos... - BPM

Attachments

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
That was a great time Mike, Thanks for the invite. Man, that bass looks like it was bleeding more than I thought :( It should be ok. the funny thing is he wasnt even gut hooked :? He was down in the tongue along the corner. Hope she makes it ok...

Cya this weekend... I sent you a request on youtube to be added.

Dave

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
rootpro6 said:
man dave u got all these videos on YouTube If I didn't know u I would think ur famous! LOL. Can I have ur autograph and maybe u could teach me how to snag brown trout with kastmasters?
I ran into the guys snagging browns again with KastMasters. I had a little chat with them...

But thanks Keith... All the credit goes to BPM, his lake truely is awesome and he has that lake dialed in. He told me the lay-out of the lake and just followed what he learned from experience out there. Mike was the Teacher that day! He taught me a ton about that lake. Thanks again Mike! Also Thanks for the vid. I think it's pretty cool to get some vids up for good memories. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.