Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to wwd for hour and fifteen minutes witth good results. First cast i get a 13 inch bass. Then about hmm let's say 20 minutes later I get a mammoth 2 pounder that came out of no where to hit my golden roach. It was a good battle. Then got a few pound and a halfers. Did see a few walleye there but not to big. I was supprised there were so many bass out there today. There were tons pretty much. 3 others were there and these other guys were catching them on a pretty steady pace to. I'm really getting pumped for the tourny this next weekend. And I have pics of the fish to prove it if you don't believe me about the 2 pounder. Well guys see ya at wwd a week from today.

·
Registered
46 Posts
you know you can use photobucket.com to host your pics they have a link that you email from your phone and they upload without the use of a computer. Easy for when you're taking alot of pics and want to upload them fast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.