Sat Dec 16 Mostly Cloudy 56°/36°

forecast looks good..... anyone going ?

OR

Any one up for a winter Deep Lake trip?

56 and partly sunny????? :lol:

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I know that Augy is planning to go to the WWD in the morning to try to catch that northern again so that he can take a picture this time. Deep sounds good for December, but I've got some things to do in the morning before heading to BPS. Are you planning on joining Aris, Frank and I at BPS for the outing?

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I`ve gatta play santa saturday morning for the kids at our church and then I`ll be heading out to bps.

If anyone wants to fish sunday I`m free !

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
i can't go to deep mike, but we can fish the discharge again. i want to get out there early to get on the morning bite for the bigger bass.

not really sure if jacks even renting boats in december.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What time you heading out Augy?

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
I'm thinking of going to the WWD or the NSC early Sat. morning. I plan on getting to either spot around 7:30.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
7:30 sounds cool. sunrise is at 7:13. i can pick you up mike if you'd like. i'll pick up the minnows on friday.

Mostly Cloudy High 55°F

Precip 10%

Wind: SSW 14 mph
Max. Humidity: 78%
UV Index: 1 Low
Sunrise: 7:13 AM CT
Avg. High: 35°F

Sean, did you have any problems parking your car on the residential streets behind the wwd last time?

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool Augy........... I am in. Where do you live Augy? If it out of the way I can just meet ya there but if your near Park Ridge and pass this way I'll take a ride

Let me know

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sounds good I am in

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes Augy and I went out at 7:30am to 2:00pm got about 10 each. Augy and I got one nice bass each( he has the pix to prove it) the rest were small... saw lots of fish , the pike was there. The first 2 hours were great the last 3 or so were not :-( place was packed. It was cold not the warm 50's they said but we still had a good time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts