Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
I think he's talking about the discharge at Burr Ridge just up stream from 83 maybe? I question the validity of the statement that the discharge waters are super clean. Nice crappie tho. The few crappies I see coming from the DPR are always decent in size, healthy looking and chunky. Thanks for the report. What did you get them on?

JB

·
Registered
203 Posts
DPRFisherman said:
the water coming from the pipe is super clean the fish tasted great!
Looks can be deceiving man! Same thing with the WWD at Busse, but that water comes from a waste treatment facility. I wouldn't recommend eating any fish out of there, as those fish are full of chemicals. Nice crappies though!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i do realize it comes from waste treatment facility but in order to release the water in to the river the water must be a certain level of clean this process undergoes many chemicals and things to break down the waste the fish tasted extremly clean

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
DPRFisherman said:
i do realize it comes from waste treatment facility but in order to release the water in to the river the water must be a certain level of clean this process undergoes many chemicals and things to break down the waste the fish tasted extremly clean
What's ur number then?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.