Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it still a go Saturday? 11am? My plan is to hit the fox before heading out that way, so unless I am nailing the crap outta the fishies I will be there. I wants to get me some poo eyes!

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
The plan is for Saturday. Augy suggested 11 am, but Aris and I would like to go earlier. What is everyone else's opinion?

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
9am at Lee`s sounds good !

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Sounds like 9 am. I may go earlier, as I still have a lot of minnows left over from the last time that I was there.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got 2 dozen last week and have kept them in the car only lost a few as of today. Car started stinkin' tho :)

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
MrB said:
I got 2 dozen last week and have kept them in the car only lost a few as of today. Car started stinkin' tho :)
I wouldn't leave them in my car. I bring them in the house and put them in the fridge. :lol: Just kidding. But I would recommend changing some of the water out so they don't stink.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I usually throw them in the garage fridge in the summer, along with my werms, leeches and beer. :D

I dont have time after werk to go home and get them, if there is enuff daylight to fish, so I have been just leaving them in there.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Have any of u guys heard of musky stocking busse next fall ?

·
Registered
341 Posts
So what is everyone going to use saturday other than minnows? I'm heading to shirleys and dicks tomorrow and i need advice on new toys.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Frank, get 1 of everything !

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
yes lee`s has minnows

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Lee's at 9:00 Saturday ......I am in

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
MrB said:
wowsy! dude, you car must smell so sour! isn't the water starting to foam up? :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts