12`` length limit
$10 entry fee per man
50/50 split big bass & total weight

dont know what time to make it any suggestions guys

should we do breakfast ?

who`s in ? post below

#5 ·
Count me in!

With the 12" limit this dink master might be in trouble :oops: !

I think 9:00 is a good time to start. When are we going to end though? Augy seems to do well in the afternoon. (we should stop at 12:00! j/k)

#6 ·
I have fished that discharge you years and have had success during all conditions and times of day. 9am sounds perfect. How long to fish I think depends on the weather, I say no more than 2 -3 hours.

#7 ·
How bout we meet at lee`s at 9am pick up bait head right over to the wwd and fish until 1pm ?

with breakfast before ofcourse lol ( my favorite part ) :D

#11 ·
i'll call john to see if he'll open 1/2 hour early for us that saturday so we can start 9 sharp and get a solid 4 hours to fish. last cast 1pm. i wanted to give him a heads up call anyway. it would totally suck if he didn't have enough crawlers for all of us. i guess you can get your own bait elsewhere, but it be nice to give john the business.

fyi...i probably went thru 5 or 6 dozen crawlers easy last saturday.

if john does agree to open up at 8:30, we should meet for breakfast at 7:30. go over tournament details, register your boat, safety inspections, sign disclaimers, collect entry fees, yada yada yada. :mrgreen:

elly's was good. gotta have my super lucky wwd bass power omellete again. lol.

#18 ·
Just got off the phone with John from Lee's and he said he has plenty of crawlers in stock. 200 dozen to be exact. $2.50 a dozen but buy 5 and get one free. also has plenty of minnows in stock as well.

he agreed to meet us at 8:30 on saturday morning. Please buy your bait from John for this tournament. He's opening up early for us and it would be nice to support our local fish/tackle businesses. I know for a fact that his crawlers are way way bigger than the bait you buy at walmart or any other place. So please wait to buy your bait until the morning of the tournament.

Let's meet at 7am for breakfast at Elly's on Golf Rd. That gives us some time to eat, discuss tourny details and to compensate for some of you snooze button pushers.

Let's get a head count. Sign up here.

#20 ·
MrB, is out.

Too mucho stuff to do, gotta I love when the weekend is already booked and its only Monday :evil:

Definitely get ur bait from Lees, he is good people and also gives u more than you ask for. I think that is real cool of him to open up early for you guys too.

#26 ·
Wow... 11 so far! Is there even enough room for everyone? :)

This is really cool, guys. I'm looking forward to it.

And to everyone who is still not sure... try and come by. We've got a GREAT bunch of people here at WCF and getting together like this in the middle of winter for some fishing is what it's all about.

Can't wait!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.