• plastics

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • live bait

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • other

Votes: 1 4.5%

WWD

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  BassCaster 
I was out there on saturday and used med roaches. I caught plenty of crappie. Maybe every every other 6 or seven there was a nice 12 incher crappie on the line. Saw plenty of bass really nice ones but only the smal ones would bite caught 2 of them. And of course caught plenty of them small blue gills LOL.... Was pretty good for the day wint was hitting my back so my hands where able to stay warm with my big body blocking. Left the phone in the car so no pics on the small bass. I plan on going back soon once these roads clear up and a sunny day pops out. Also pretty sure it was a Northern Pike big one, kept swimming in circles in the area bitting on the shiners in the water. You where able to see them shiners bolting across the area was prettty cool but no big pike on the line maybe next time. Saw some walleye to. KNew they where walleye becuase ot the way the top of the body looked with them perch looking colors. Well see how I do next time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.