1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL, SORRY, I HAD TO POST IT!!!

WELL, I RECIEVED PERMISSION FROM BOSSMAN... LOL

Is that a bottle in your hand or are you just.... Haha nevermind!!! :lol:

Great time on the ice guys... I'm already getting my gear together for this coming saturday...

Chuck, thanks for the brat dude. That hit the spot after all the drinkn out there.

RapMan, Thanks for bringing some Venison. It was nice talkin huntn with ya.

Junior'

Ya Ya Ya

More pics to come later...

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hey listen Junior, I wish I would had cell phone cam when you were in the inboard [women's room] instead of the outboard! at freddies! By the way I seen the Clown and tinkerbell on the ride home on 12 coming back from Minneola! He posted on Chitown about your buddy keeping slot sized walleye's and he thought we were out with him! :oops:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bossman41 said:
Hey listen Junior, I wish I would had cell phone cam when you were in the inboard [women's room] instead of the outboard! at freddies! By the way I seen the Clown and tinkerbell on the ride home on 12 coming back from Minneola! He posted on Chitown about your buddy keeping slot sized walleye's and he thought we were out with him! :oops:
LOL, Drinking from 5am to the end of the day swiggin on hard liqour all day long might put ya in the wrong restroom when ya gotta go! LMFAO, We drank a shit load, glad ya made it home OK!

Haha, I wasn't with BassMasterErik when he kept the slotted eye, none of us were. Washhusky was on Mineola Bay when he kept it. He should have said something to the kid. If I were there. Every Eye would have gone right back down that ice hole... Those are my pride n joy... What did he say to you on RT-12 when you ran into that clown?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't find the posts on chitown from washhusky, PM the full URL to me if possible...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Saturday was eventfull to say the least. I can't wait untill this Saturday! I am looking forward to Sunday more though. Next time I will have my camera battery and get all of the good pics!

·
Registered
73 Posts
You guys are some crazy dudes! I'm glad i left when i did. And Chuck no doubt makes some killer brats and onions to die for. I think i had 4 LOL. The ride home had to keep the windows down if you know what i mean :roll:
Either way I look forward to heading out with you guys again this weekend. Plan on bringing a second battery for my marcum so i have no excuses for leaving early. Oh and Lance thanks for the brews i will be sure to bring a couple of cases out this weekend

·
Registered
144 Posts
I must of been cooking when the Attack happened I heard Rick was getting Mugged for his Killer Sausage, A Great time was had by all and Thanks for Bringing the coffee John, It some how found it's way all over the floor of my sled :shock:, Someone else is going to have to be the cook this weekend, My shanty smells like a Greasy Spoon Drive Thru :mrgreen: .I guess I'll Have to rename my shanty from "Gacy's PlayHouse" To "Gacy's Greasy Spoon DriveThru" :shock: . BTW what good are Brats Without The Killer Onion's. :shock:
Same Bat Time Same Bat Channel.

Chuck

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ChgoEnforcer said:
Same Bat Time Same Bat Channel.
Damn Chuck, 4:30am in the parking lot and on the ice by 5am. LOL this is going to be another crazzy weekend, especially since I will be at a Hotel Room in Wisconsin Saturday Night after the Chain to Fish Lake Delavan for Monster Pike. I want to be on the ice before Sun-up on Sunday as well... Hope we Knock Em Dead!

C'ya Saturday Guys...

Junior' :lol:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yup, I Saw the weather Forecasts. This is going to be no good for the ice...

Nice Avatar Lance!!! :lol:

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm just glad that they are not calling for 3". I lived in Wisconsin my entire life, and every time they say 13" we get 2-3", and when they call for 2-3" we get slammed with 12-13". I'm bringing a shovel just in case though. I hope I don't need ice picks to crawl out of the freezing water at any point. :shock:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
koolaid2313 said:
I'm just glad that they are not calling for 3". I lived in Wisconsin my entire life, and every time they say 13" we get 2-3", and when they call for 2-3" we get slammed with 12-13". I'm bringing a shovel just in case though. I hope I don't need ice picks to crawl out of the freezing water at any point. :shock:
That's because the Cheesehead Weather Man has his head up his ass!!! :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.