Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a weed kill this time.Looks like a desert along much of the shoreline.Think the poison might be around.Live bait died almost instantly.If i had a garage;then,I'd by a boat to get out around the island.Has to be the strongest weed kill I've seen there yet!Tried some craink baits,too.Nothing.Lots of bluegill around NE shore.Guess it's other lakes for awhile.Water dried my hands up,too.Anyone know what they used. Good-Luck all! Always enjoy reading and seeing the reports and great catches. Tom

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Actually the fishing still isnt that bad. The "panfishers" are still filling their buckets from what I could see, and when I went Saturday morning (I kept it close to home rather than treking up to the tourney) I got 5, one pretty hefty, and lost a few others. I will post it up.

It is wierd fishing the same spots that I was at a few days earlier and now its a baron wasteland. It is easy to find them though. They are all around the couple boulders and deadfalls. Or by drop offs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.