Chicago Fishing Forum banner

Your covid positive experience

3K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  Lip_Yanker 
Similar to Matt, I and a few co workers were sick at the end of January/ beginning of February last year. Never found out if it was or not, but we all had the same symptoms. A couple of us had congestion that lasted for several months after the initial fever, loss of appetite/smell etc. My Dr. gave me antibiotics as they diagnosed it as a sinus infection... the meds did nothing for me.

FWIW- I personally know of 5 people who've now tested positive for the wuhan flu after they've been indoctrinated, I mean vaccinated. One has even had the booster. So now what do we do?

Ya, 3 jabs makes you a winner. I heard this morning the first "breakthrough" case of omicron persei 8 variant in the states was in a vaxed person. But hey, I keep hearing this is a pandemic of the un-vaxed.

Good new is at least, he's got mild symptoms.

As a triple shot guy I get more skeptical as time goes on. I really would like to see more hard data regarding icu and covid deaths for vax vs. unvaxxed.
As are more and more of the other ones I know that way too. Alleged 200+ million vaxxed in the US, but yet they keep screaming this is still an epidemic with a passport of the non vaccinated and those people are the problem. You know they aren't going to give the public fair numbers of either, they haven't from the get go.

I'm not a conspiracy nut, but I damn sure don't trust any numbers the POTUS clown show publishes or tells us. Does not matter what party or agency they represent, including the previous admins.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.