Chicago Fishing Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
As a triple shot guy I get more skeptical as time goes on. I really would like to see more hard data regarding icu and covid deaths for vax vs. unvaxxed.

or: covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#rates-by-vaccine-status
For what it’s worth.

I am more interested in same data for people with natural immunity, but somehow we are the only country that does not track that data. I guess it’s not in Pfizer’s interest.

As a triple shot guy I get more skeptical as time goes on. I really would like to see more hard data regarding icu and covid deaths for vax vs. unvaxxed.
As are more and more of the other ones I know that way too. Alleged 200+ million vaxxed in the US, but yet they keep screaming this is still an epidemic with a passport of the non vaccinated and those people are the problem. You know they aren't going to give the public fair numbers of either, they haven't from the get go.

I'm not a conspiracy nut, but I damn sure don't trust any numbers the POTUS clown show publishes or tells us. Does not matter what party or agency they represent, including the previous admins.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.