Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah well little did i know what kind of car augy would be driving because i got his post after i went to bed i was there around 5 40 and i went down just to the left of the south tip there was this guy fishing next to me and i was telling him like when he had a bite cause he was turned around baiting his other pole nice guy by the way then this other guy came over and he was like casting into the middle of the lake and throwing a bobber that was like 20 lbs and making a big splah lol ya so like i am very dissapointed because i didnt get nothing but everyone else was catching fish i went back around 4 45 and i still didnt get anything and only a few people were left and only about 5 people has 1 or 2 fish on a stringer augy next time we will hae to set a time and place lol i oculd of used ur tips on fishing well thats ok i guess i dont think it will be good again untill they stock it in the fall

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah but the thing is i dont have a lot of spare time to fish and when i do go i really am excited and want to catch soem fish u guys think that next weekend will be good or u think they wil be all fished out here and at bleau lake??

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Everyone goes out fishing wanting to catch fish every time. It doesn't work that way. If it did, it would be called catching and not fishing. There should be trout there next weekend and it may even be better fishing if the weather warms up a little.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.