Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was going fishing with my brother and his gf. Needed an extra reel for her since she has a hard time with a spinning reel. Went to kmart and bought a 24 dollar zebco rino closed reel. she used it once and the other day for fun brought it along. I have to say I love it. I dont feel like a real fisherman using it but i already pulled a 21 inch cat off it and 16 inch bass. I will let my expensive reels take a break. R.i.p billy mays!

·
Registered
32 Posts
lol weird that you mention that cause today as I was getting off work I was in the fishing isle of kmart and was looking at one of those. Need to get my dad a pole and reel cause he wants to start fishing again and he doesn't really like the spinning reels and I don't think he would be able to use a bait caster. Good to know that despite you having better gear you actually found it decent enough to use, might just pick one up for the old man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.